The function of choosing a lock is to meet your own needs on the one hand, and also to choose the quality of the lock on the other. A good company often has no less than 5 fingerprint locks ranging from high to medium to low. Users generally choose to use their own products: there are metal doors and wooden doors for home doors, there are interior doors for users, common wooden doors, and wooden doors for villas, etc.
The basic functions commonly used are
1) It can be used by multiple people to open the door with fingerprints (usually more than one or two people in a family or office). The product quality must be stable and the performance good;
2) can open the door by authority (it is impossible for the head of household and the nanny, cleaning tools to have the same door management authority);
3) can freely increase or decrease the fingerprint of opening the door (the nanny can easily remove her fingerprint after leaving the office);
4) It is best to have a query record function (you can view the door record at any time, sometimes it can become key evidence, generally need to bring a display screen);
5) Appropriate password function (fingerprint part is the electronic part may be broken after all, the owner can use the password to open the door temporarily), when choosing, try not to choose a product that highlights the password function too much. . There are usually 4 keys and 12 keys. Do not use password to open the door as much as possible in daily life, it can effectively avoid being stolen by others;
6) Be sure to carry a mechanical key. This is a backup way to open the door. Like an airplane or a car, although it has an automatic control state, it still retains the manual control part. This is a safety consideration; Any electronic part has an error. Relatively speaking, the mechanical part is much more stable. The mechanical key that keeps the lock is used as a spare way to open the door at home. When the electronic part of the door lock fails, the door can be opened and repaired in time.
In fact, the most important thing to use a fingerprint lock is not to improve the security, but to enjoy the convenience of the fingerprint lock.
If you need to strengthen the security of the fingerprint lock, you can connect the fingerprint lock to the smart home system. Some fingerprint lock manufacturers reserve a development port for fingerprint locks. In a smart home, only a simple development of the fingerprint lock is needed to monitor the status of the fingerprint lock in real time, thereby improving the security of the fingerprint lock.
7) Select a good lock cylinder. The quality of the mechanical key cylinder is directly related to the tamper resistance and stability of your door. This part is also very important. No matter how good the fingerprint lock is, it is still inseparable from the lock core part. Under normal circumstances, strong fingerprint lock manufacturers will choose high-end lock cores, so that the product quality can be guaranteed. The most obvious is that consumers can look at the number of marbles and shades of the key. Choose as many marbles and shades as possible.
The number of marbles in the depth and depth is the key amount of this mechanical key. The larger the key amount, the better the security. National standards generally require at least A-level locks, and good fingerprint lock manufacturers generally configure super B-level mechanical keys;
8) other fancy features are best not to. Basically, it is not practical. There is one more function and one possibility of bad. After the product is broken, you will not repair it.
The development of smart door locks allows users and the media to obtain unanimous praise