Smart toilets have been particularly popular in recent years. You can often hear the news about smart toilets. What is a smart toilet? What are the functions and features of smart toilets?
Q1. What is a smart toilet?
The smart toilet originated in the United States, and later South Korea and Japan developed rapidly and quickly became popular all over the world.
The intelligent toilet has many special functions: such as hip cleansing, lower body cleansing, mobile cleansing, seat insulation, warm air drying, automatic deodorization, silent seating, and so on. The most convenient is that in addition to being operated through the button panel, there are also special remote control devices to achieve these functions. When consumers use them, as long as they hold the remote control lightly, all functions can be easily realized.
The smart toilet was originally used for medical and elderly health care. The cleansing function can effectively reduce anal diseases and bacterial infections in women’s lower body parts, and greatly reduce the prevalence of gynecological diseases and anorectal diseases. The water potential with different strengths of massage function repeatedly acts on the cleansed part, promotes blood circulation, and prevents related diseases, especially for patients with constipation, it can promote laxative effects.
Q2. What functions does a smart toilet generally have?
The functions of the smart toilet can basically be seen on the button panel. Generally, it has automatic flushing, seat warming and gentle falling, women-only flushing, hip washing, warm air drying, nozzle self-cleaning, automatic deodorization, low-light lighting, Automatic flip or remote flip.
Q3. How many types of smart toilets are there?
According to the flushing form, the smart toilet can be divided into straight flushing and siphoning; according to the shape, it can be divided into split and conjoined.
1. Straight. Direct flush smart toilets mainly defecate by water current. Generally speaking, the design of the pool wall will be steeper, so that the flushing will be more concentrated, the water consumption is relatively good, and it can achieve a good decontamination effect. However, the disadvantage is that the noise is relatively large and the deodorization function is not good enough.
2. Siphonic. The drainage pipe of the siphon-type intelligent toilet has a side inverted S shape. It is mainly filled with water through the pipe, and the suction generated by the water level difference will drain the stool. Compared with the flush-type smart toilet, the siphon type has improved noise.
3. Split style. The toilet and water tank of the split-type smart toilet are separated, but if the two are not connected well, it is prone to leaks, overflows, and dirt.
4. One-piece. The one-piece smart toilet is more fashionable and generous, but the price is higher than the split type.
Q4. Compared with traditional toilets, what are the advantages of smart toilets?
Smart toilets can be popularized in Japan, South Korea, Europe and other places, there must be a reason for it, let’s take a look below!
1. Cleanliness and reduce the chance of disease. In fact, a person’s anus has a lot of wrinkles, and it is inevitable that there will be residues after wiping with toilet paper, and it will also cause pulling on the skin. The washing function of the smart toilet can be adjusted according to the different needs of men and women, and it can more effectively remove bacteria, fungi, viruses, etc .; the drying function can promote blood circulation, and long-term use can prevent diseases such as hemorrhoids and constipation.
2. Humanization. The traditional toilet is most afraid of encountering winter, and the toilet seat will freeze to the ground when going to the toilet, and the whole person is not good. The smart toilet toilet seat heating function can easily solve this problem, and some brands have also launched a “luminous toilet”, no need to smear the toilet at night, let alone affect the rest of the family by turning on the lights.
3. Automatic deodorization. The smart toilet mainly achieves the deodorizing effect by built-in photocatalyst or activated carbon in the toilet lid.
4. Wireless remote control. In addition to operating directly on the button panel, some toilets are also equipped with a dedicated remote control, and all functions can be easily implemented with a single finger press.