Infrared Forehead Termomete (Infrared Thermometer) is designed for measuring human forehead temperature reference, which is very simple and convenient to use. Accurate temperature measurement in 1 second, no laser spot, avoid potential damage to eyes, no need to contact human skin, avoid cross infection, one-click temperature measurement, and check for flu. Suitable for home users, hotels, libraries, large enterprises and institutions, can also be used in hospitals, schools, customs, airports and other comprehensive places, and can also be provided to medical staff in the clinic.
The normal body temperature of the human body is between 36 and 37 ° C.) Exceeding 37.1 ° C is fever, 37.3_38 ° C is low fever, and 38.1_40 ° C is high fever. Danger of life at any time above 40 ° C.
Infrared Forehead Termomete uses
1, human body temperature measurement: accurate measurement of human body temperature, replace the traditional mercury thermometer. Women who want to have children can use infrared thermometer (Infrared Forehead Termomete) to monitor basal body temperature, record body temperature during ovulation, and choose the right time to conceive, and measure temperature to determine pregnancy.
Of course, the most important thing is to always observe whether your body temperature is abnormal, to avoid influenza infection, and to prevent swine flu.
2. Skin temperature measurement: To measure the surface temperature of the human skin, for example, it can be used to measure the surface temperature of the skin when it is used for re-implantation of a limb.
3. Object temperature measurement: measure the surface temperature of the object, for example, it can be used to measure the temperature of the tea cup.
4, liquid temperature measurement: measure the temperature of the liquid, such as the temperature of the baby’s bath water, measure the water temperature when the baby is bathing, no longer worry about cold or hot; you can also measure the water temperature of the milk bottle, easy to prepare Baby’s milk powder;
5. Can measure room temperature:
1. Please read the instructions carefully before measuring, and the forehead should be kept dry and the hair should not cover the forehead. (Please measure in the environment of 10 ℃ -40 ℃) to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
2. The forehead temperature quickly measured by this product is for reference only and should not be used as a basis for medical judgment. If abnormal temperature is found, please use a medical thermometer for further measurement.
3. Please protect the sensor lens and clean it in time. If the temperature change during use is too large, it is necessary to place the measuring device in the environment to be measured for 20 minutes, and then use it after it has stably adapted to the ambient temperature, and then a more accurate value can be measured.
Comparison of temperature measurement methods
Anal temperature 36.6 ℃ ~ 38 ℃
Oral temperature 35.5 ℃ ~ 37.5 ℃
Underarm temperature 34.7 ℃ ~ 37.3 ℃
Cochlea temperature 35.8 ℃ ~ 37.5 ℃
Forehead temperature 35.8 ℃ ~ 37.0 ℃
Infrared Forehead Termomete works: Any object emits infrared light when it is above absolute zero (-273 ℃).
How to use Infrared Forehead Termomete: Above the bridge of the nose, the middle part of the eyes is the radiation source closest to normal body temperature relative to the temperature of the body surface. It is not recommended for medical use, but it can be used for rapid and non-contact safety inspection of influenza. The alarm can be diagnosed and treated by the hospital in time.